- The PV was illustrated by Ichika.
- This song represents Wrath in the Deadly Sins of Evil series, with The Last Revolver as its response song.
- This was the first song to be publicly uploaded to mothy's YouTube account since he created it on June 19, 2012.
- The timeline seen at the beginning of the PV was later listed in full in the The Muzzle of Nemesis booklet.
- The song references the events of The Last Revolver, Judgment of Corruption, and Miniature Garden Girl.
- Judgment of Corruption's lyrics and PV are both referenced.
- Nemesis being codenamed 8 and working for Pere Noel is a reference to Eighth Sniper from Fifth Pierrot.
- The end of the PV shows the other six main characters from the Seven Deadly Sins series in reverse chronological order.
- The niconico and YouTube uploads are described as "'Wrath' revealed. The revolver of revenge is pointed at the mastermind. In order to judge him."
- mothy's official playlist lists the song as occuring in EC 983 and is described as "The Leviantan Civil War. The truth. 【ira】"
- The lyrics page in The Muzzle of Nemesis indicates that the song takes place in EC 983.