Tale of Abandonment on a Moonlit Night
置き去り月夜抄okizari tsukiyo shou
"Come, let's go meet our mother and father."
The story of the twins Hänsel and Gretel being abandoned in the forest by their parents.
- The PV was illustrated and created by Ichika.
- As the eleventh song in the Original Sin Story series, it is preceeded by The Song I Heard Somewhere and succeeded by Chrono Story.
- The song was originally going to be titled Zoo Detention (居残り動物園inokori doubutsuen) and had a darker tone.
- The niconico upload is described as "Hänsel and Gretel."
- The version featured on Original Sin Story ―Complete Edition― changed the lyric "It's like Hänsel and Gretel" (まるでヘンゼルとグレーテル) to "Our names are Hänsel and Gretel" (その名はヘンゼルとグレーテル).
- mothy's official playlist lists the song as occuring in EC 014 and describes it as "The discovery of Adam and Eve's corpses in their forest home."