"Clockwork Lullaby 6"
"Come, let's begin this farce called a trial."
The story of a trial held by the inhabitants of EVILS THEATER.
- Original: The original version of the song released on EVILS COURT and later uploaded to niconico on October 29, 2011.
- Instrumental: An instrumental of the original linked from its niconico upload.
- Clockwork Lullaby version: A version with new vocals and instrumentals featured on Clockwork Lullaby. It was later updated with an HD version of the original PV to YouTube on August 22, 2020.
- The PV was illustrated by Ui.
- As the sixth song in the Clockwork Lullaby series, it is preceeded by Chrono Story and succeeded by Seven Crimes and Punishments.
- The lyrics of Wordplay, Clockwork Lullaby, and Heartbeat Clocktower are referenced.
- Camui Gackpo was previously listed as doing chores in the credits of Evil Food Eater Conchita, and another Gackpo character was likewise listed as such in Fifth Pierrot.
- The PV is a reference to the Ace Attorney series. The PV also references the PV of Clockwork Lullaby.
- Irregular's appearance in the song matches the description of the boy in Re_birthday.
- The niconico upload is described as "A theater built in the Millennium Tree Forest. The make-believe trial begins there."
- mothy's official playlist lists the song as occuring in EC 998 and describes it as "One year before ta eschata".
- The song's gear connects to the "NO GOD" black box and Banica Concerto!!.