Screws, Gears, and Pride
ネジと歯車とプライドNEJI to haguruma to PURAIDO
"What is normal? Is that the right thing?"
The story of two "defective" toys trying to escape from the factory they were discarded in.
- Original: The original version of the song uploaded to niconico on August 10, 2009, and to piapro on August 14, 2009. It was later featured on Screws, Gears, and Pride and EVILS FOREST.
- Instrumental: An instrumental of the original arrangement uploaded to piapro on August 14, 2009, and later featured on Screws, Gears, and Pride.
- The PV was illustrated by Renta and created by uniMemo-P.
- As part of a promotion for the eponymous album, mothy wrote a piece of prose about the song's setting.
- The song uses the same Ode to Joy leitmotif as Wordplay.
- C Factory is a reference to Kagamine Rin & Len's developer, Crypton Future Media, and the I company that developed G is a reference to Camui Gackpo's developer, Internet Co., Ltd.
- The niconico upload is described as "The world-leading toy company 'C factory'. The beginning of one adventure there. And a miracle."
- Despite not having the lulila motif in it, mothy listed the song as "Clockwork Lullaby A".