The Last Revolver
最後のリボルバーsaigo no RIBORUBAA
"Good-by my Lover"
"Goodbye, the one I love."
The story of Nemesis Sudou, who was ordered to shoot her boyfriend by her boss.
- The PV was illustrated and created by Ichika.
- This song represents Wrath in the Deadly Sins of Evil series as the response song to The Muzzle of Nemesis.
- mothy published a website with a short piece of prose for the song on March 4, 2010.
- The niconico upload is described as "A transient life. Demise brought about by a Christmas present."
- mothy's official playlist lists the song as occuring in EC 982 and is described as "Codename: 8."
- It is hypothesized in Entr'acte of Evil: The Daughter of Evil Worldguide that the song might occur around EC 610 when Fifth Pierrot is set.
- The lyrics page in The Muzzle of Nemesis indicates that the song takes place in EC 982.